PermanentBusiness Development Manager Needed Urgently
Business Development Manager Needed Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: The Recruitment Guy (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Business Development Manager Needed Urgently
NEW EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE
- Title: ICT Business Development Manager
- Area: Newcastle
- Industry: ICT Business Services & Solutions (Office Automation, Communication, IT Security, Cloud Solutions, Document Management Services, Mobility Services)
- Ref No.: TRG 1764
- Salary: Negotiable on (ICT) experience + Comm + Incentives + Pension Fund + Car/Cell/Fuel Allowance (neg)
- Start Date: As soon as possible
- An opportunity for an experienced ICT BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER is required for permanent employment based in Newcastle.
- ICT Business Services & Solutions (Office Automation, Communication, IT Security, Cloud Solutions, Document Management Services, Mobility Services
- To secure new business accounts/customers and grow the customer base.
- To call on new and existing government clients with the sole aim of growing customer base.
- Good understanding of government procurement and related legislation.
- We will ONLY consider applications from suitably experienced candidates that meet the requirements of this job description below.
- Specifically, applicants who meet the industry experience, exposure and educational, qualification and skill sets
- We appreciate your latest updated CV reflecting these requirements to be emailed to;
- therecruitmentguy @ outlook .com (Use) Ref #1764
- DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Promotes & sells ICT Products and services to prospective customers through a relationship-based approach.
- Demonstrates products and services to potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs.
- Actively does cold calling and direct sales telephonically and through canvassing different areas in- person to existing and prospective customers.
- Establishes, develops, and maintains business relationships with prospective customers to generate
- new business for the organization’s products/services.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics and technical service stakeholders.
- Analyses the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Identifies advantages and compares organization’s products/services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising, and promotional trends through the reading of pertinent literature and consulting with marketing and technical service areas.
- ict sales : 2 to 3 years
- government procurement : 2 to 3 years
- office automation : 2 to 3 years
- Candidate Requirements
- EDUCATION, QUALIFICATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Matric (Grade 12)
- Relevant Diploma or Degree will be advantageous
- Valid driver’s license & own car
- 3+ years exp. within an ICT Industry as a Solutions Sales Consultant (or similar)
- Good understanding of government procurement and related legislation
- Stable employment track record with traceable references
- Dynamic go-getter that is self-motivated with good communication skills.
- A positive attitude and desire to learn and be a team player.
Dynamic people skills
- Well presented
- Problem solver
- Willingness to learn
- Self-discipline and motivated
- Interested applications are requested to submit their updated CV’s (in word.doc format) via email to therecruitmentguy @ outlook .com using Ref # 1764
- Attach any relevant documentation that will support & enhance your application
- (All) Tertiary and Secondary qualifications
- (Any) Relevant Professional Memberships / Partnerships
- (Any) Trade, Training and/or In-House certificates etc
- (Any) Relevant operating and/or vehicle / hardware / equipment licenses,
- (All) Previous employment references and their contactable details.
- Correspondence is reserved for the shortlisted candidates who meet the minimum requirements.
- Should you not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
- Follow #TheRecruitmentGuy (Pty) Ltd
- Facebook | facebook .com/therecruitmentguy
- LinkedIn | The Recruitment Guy
- Twitter | @GuyRecruitment
- Instagram | the _recruitment _guy
130 total views, 1 today