PermanentDriving Trainer Instructor Wanted
Driving Trainer Instructor Wanted
Job Location: Eastern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Job categories: driver
Company/Employer: Fidelity ADT – Eastern Cape
Job Title: Driving Trainer Instructor Wanted
FADT is looking for Driving Trainer Instructor for Eastern Cape Region.
The overall purpose of this position is to facilitate, assess and present driver training interventions (classroom based, as well as in-car assessments) as per the training function, within area of responsibility. Compliance with best practices, quality assurance standards and Industry requirements as per impacting legislation.
The required work area will also include regional branch visits and the working of irregular hours.
- Driver’s License (EB)
- Certified K53 driving Instructor – (Valid Driving Instructor Certificate from a Provincial Traffic Training College or Masterdrive)
- Microsoft Windows and Microsoft Office Packages
- Grade 12 / NQF 4
- PSIRA Grades E-B
- Assessor registration with ETDP SETA & SASSETA
- LMV Drivers Licence (Minimum of three years’ experience)
- Ability to communicate well in English
- Clear Criminal Record
- Key Performance Areas: (not totally inclusive):
- Facilitate, present and assess training interventions according to Industry and internal standards to as per QMS and best practices.
- Comply with curriculum and training interventions within area of responsibility via effective facilitation and assessment methods.
- Compliance with legislative and Quality Assurance guidelines that includes but are not limited to:
- SASSETA / PSIRA / QCTO; Company Policies and Procedures etc.
Knowledge and Skills
- Report writing skills
- Good administration and record-keeping skills
- Planning and time management skills
- Presentation skills
- Assertiveness skills
Other personality attributes:
- Problem Solving
- Ability to work under pressure with deadlines
- High regard for confidentiality
- Ability to prioritise and accept responsibility
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to build and sustain relationships
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Customer orientated
- Communication skills
- Customer focus
- Team work
We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
23 total views, 1 today