PermanentFacilities Manager Required immediately
Facilities Manager Required immediately
Job Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Job categories: Facilities Manager
Company/Employer: Swindon Property
Job Title: Facilities Manager Required immediately
With a national footprint, Swindon has established itself as one of the leading Property companies in the country. Their Property Management division represents both landlords and tenants and provides a wide range of services uniquely tailored for their client’s needs, backed by a strong sales and leasing team, corporate real estate advisory, and valuations division.
- To manage buildings/portfolio of buildings by ensuring maintenance and operational budgets forward planning is done annually.
- Maintaining mutually beneficial relationships with Landlords, Tenants, managing and controlling Service providers and service contractors. Monitoring repairs, revamps, tenant installations, inspections, and general building administration.
- Skills required:
- People Management;
- Budgeting and Operational Management;
- IT Literacy – MS Office, MS Excel, MDA.
- Planning, Co-ordination, and Organizing;
- Presentation skills;
- Driver’s License to use Company vehicles.
- Competencies required:
- Technical problem Solving;
- Maintenance decision making;
- Relationship Building;
- Team Leadership;
- Analytical Thinking;
- Tolerance for Stress;
- Business Acumen.
- Decision-making authority:
- Subject to the mandate received from Clients: Total operational expense accounts of buildings including all repairs and service contracts, Project Management expenses according to the structured approval process, and operational budget control.
- Make decisions based on knowledge of theory and systems. From prescribed mandates and policies, works within management agreements.
- Operates within budget parameters and decision framework.
- Knowledge required:
- Technical knowledge;
- Service Level Contract management;
- Budget / Financial Management;
- In-depth knowledge of lease agreements – Tenant and Landlord obligations;
- Understanding of cost budgeting;
- Relevant statutory requirements; common law principles applicable to operational management; OHS act and other operational knowledge.
- Major drivers of work volume:
- Operational Management;
- geographical spread of building and portfolios;
- the complexity of buildings;
- Buildings compliance;
- public relations;
- budget preparation/utility control
- Candidate Requirements
- Experience / Education:
- At least 5 years of experience in the property management industry.
- Minimum qualification Grade 12.
- Property-related tertiary qualification or equivalent relevant experience.
41 total views, 1 today