PermanentFinancial Manager / General Office Management Wanted
Financial Manager / General Office Management Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Lascom Management Systems
Job Title: Financial Manager / General Office Management Wanted
A company based in Kyalami that imports and distributes a wide range of plastic, plastic additives and chemical raw materials is looking for an accountant/General Office Manager to join their small team.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable Full function – with assistance of document clerk – purchase to pay process including Supplier Journals – ESSENTIAL
- Accounts Receivable Full function with assistance of document clerk – sale to receipt process including Customer journals – ESSENTIAL
- Full Management of 2 Trade Finance Facilities (possibility of a third one). This includes financial analysis during review periods or when needed as well as Management reporting on a monthly basis – PREFERABLE
- Forward Exchange Contract Booking and Management – ESSENTIAL
- Foreign Payments – PREFERABLE
- Estimate costings and full import costing – ESSENTIAL
- All monthly and annual statutory Returns including VAT and PAYE – ESSENTIAL
- Credit Insurance Management – knowledge of claim procedures – PREFEREABLE
- Cashbooks – 10 x – CFC and local. Entering and final reconciliation – ESSENTIAL. Multicurrency experience preferable.
- Monthly Journals – ESSENTIAL
- Monthly General Ledger Recons – ESSENTIAL
- Management Reporting – ESSENTIAL
- Budgets, cashflow and Analysis including collateral analysis – ESSENTIAL
- Compilation of year end accounts for final audit – ESSENTIAL
- Payroll – PREFERABLE
Ensure smooth running of office.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Accounting qualification or relevant work experience.
- The applicant should be fully conversant with reconciling of any account including bank accounts, loan accounts customer accounts and General Ledger accounts.
- Be able to produce meaningful management accounts and liaise with external auditors.
- The applicant should be analytical and have a good working experience of Excel.
- Experience in the import / export business and the accounting and control thereof will place the applicant at a distinct advantage.
- Must be self starter and able to work without supervision.
- Attention to detail.
- Work independently as well as in a team.
- Own transport essential.
- Package & Remuneration
- R55,000.00 CTC per month negotiable depending on experience.
113 total views, 2 today