PermanentGeneral Manager/Management Accounting Requered
General Manager/Management Accounting Requered
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Kamo Placements CC
Job Title: General Manager/Management Accounting Requered
Duties & Responsibilities
- JOB DESCRIPTION
- Manages Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Reporting Process Internally and to Key Stakeholders as required
- Compiles a financial reporting timetable for communication to all stakeholders to meet reporting deadlines.
- Develops and Manages Operational and Capital Budgets as well as Rolling Forecasts Supported by Financial Planning
- Manages the company Budgeting process
- Business Performance Analytics – both retrospective and predictive.
- Profitability analysis and reporting – Profitability analysis including segment, customer, sector and channel profitability. – Provides other required financial analytics at the lowest level to enable decision making.
Finance Business Partnering
- Finance Business partnering which essentially provides full finance support to the respective business areas regarding; – Reporting – Ensuring proper accounting for transactions – Budgeting and Planning, including rolling forecasts – Profitability and other financial analysis – Expenditure analysis and reporting – All other financial reporting requirements
- Risk Management & Committee Participation Risk Management:
- Provides guidance to the Finance Department Risk Champion to enable: – Reviewing and updating of organisational action plans on Business Unit’s risk register; – Capturing of operational new risks identified and discussed for the Business Unit. Audit Matters.
- Implementation and Management of a full cost recovery model and transfer pricing in the Group.
- A full recovery model developed, implemented and maintained in the Bank.
- Development and management of the Business performance function, including People Management Performance Management
- Analyse the business plan to determine the applicable deliverables and targets
- Personal Development Plan
- Conduct performance planning session and Track and monitor performance in accordance with performance contracts
- Conduct performance reviews in accordance with policies and procedures and take corrective actions where necessary
- Qualified CA (SA) or Registered CIMA
- Masters Degree/ MBA
- Experience in a Financial Management / Management Accounting position – 7 years post qualification;
- Banking: State Owned Enterprises experience – 3 years
- Package & Remuneration
- R Annually
179 total views, 2 today