PermanentIT Delivery Manager Cyber Security Requered
IT Delivery Manager Cyber Security Requered
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Datafin Recruitment
Job Title: IT Delivery Manager Cyber Security Requered
DRIVE & support exceptional quality and high-paced delivery of Cyber Security programs, projects, and initiatives across the country as your technical expertise and strong commercial acumen as an IT Delivery Manager is sought by a reputable Retail Group for its Cyber Security division. You will support the IT GRC & Cyber team with delivery, project management and coordination of complex tasks with a range of stakeholders. The successful incumbent requires Grade 12/Matric, a suitable 3-year Degree/Diploma with up to 10 years’ experience in IT & Security with a minimum of 3 years in a Delivery or Project Manager role. You must also have a proven track record delivering on complex IT projects, be familiar with Agile methodologies & able to translate technical Cyber Security requirements into deliverables.
- Responsible for security program and project management through the full lifecycle from requirements gathering to implementation –
- In conjunction with the team, define and articulate programs, projects and initiatives in support of the Cyber and IT GRC strategy and roadmap.
- Define and obtain requirements in support of cyber initiatives.
- Create, prioritise, and manage Epics, Issues and Tasks that make up programs and projects.
- Maintain program and project delivery dashboards.
- Develop and maintain resource demand dashboards.
- Cyber Security and GRC Business Process Engineering –
- Identify, develop, and implement techniques to improve delivery at pace in a complex environment.
- Responsible for driving the delivery of security programs and projects –
- Primary point of contact between the team and IT stakeholders on new and recurring projects.
- Represent the team at the relevant IT Portfolio and Procurement forums to manage resources and delivery.
- Coordinate projects through IT Portfolio project management processes.
- Communication and collaboration –
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders for effective cross-team collaboration and implementation of security projects.
- Maintain dashboards of progress for stakeholder reporting.
- Qualifications –
- Grade 12 / Matric.
- Minimum 3-year relevant Degree/Diploma.
- Up to 10 years’ experience in IT and Security with a minimum of 3 years in a Delivery or Project Manager role.
- Proven track record of delivering on complex IT projects.
- Experience with agile methodologies.
- Proven track record of business and stakeholder relationship management.
- Ability to translate technical Cyber Security requirements into deliverables.
- Solid documentation and reporting skills.
- Ability to break down large complex programs into smaller agile delivery items.
- Building and sustaining relationships is a critical success factor.
- Knowledge of IT and cyber security landscape, including systemic understanding of key business linkages and dependencies.
- Prepare written reports and brief and communicate ideas clearly.
- Advantageous –
- Security and Risk project experience.
- Experience in Security Business Analysis.
- Knowledge of PCI and security frameworks (ISF, NIST and ATT&CK).
- Understands what is commercially achievable and makes sound business decisions.
- Supports the development of business acumen of team through knowledge sharing and upskilling.
- Maintains advanced knowledge of business operations and organisational metrics and trends.
- Is aware of and responsive to internal and external events and influences on the technical landscape.
- Ability to research technology-related concepts, trends and best practices, and apply findings.
- Looks beyond symptoms to uncover root causes of problems to be solved.
- Presents problem analysis and a recommended solution rather than just identifying and describing the problem itself.
- Proactively approaches others to obtain missing information.
- Demonstrates a results-oriented mindset in planning and implementing activities/projects.
- Clearly defines objectives and translates them into workable activities.
- Monitors and tracks progress to ensure delivery of all planned commitments, and keeps the appropriate people informed.
- Speaks fluently in team meetings when presenting information.
- Accurately interprets the moods, feelings and reactions of others and adjusts own behaviour to build effective relationships within the organisation and with its business partners.
- Applies diplomacy and tact, demonstrating respect for differing perspectives.
- Understands the perspectives of others to establish mutually beneficial objectives.
- Manages existing partnerships within established agreements or contracts; negotiates adjustments when mutually beneficial to do so.
- Genuinely cultivates personal bonds with colleagues in order to enhance performance throughout the organisation.
- Adjusts to work effectively within new work structures, processes, requirements, or cultures.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness in acquiring necessary knowledge, skills and competencies to adapt to change.
- While we would really like to respond to every application, should you not be contacted for this position within 10 working days please consider your application unsuccessful.
- When applying for jobs, ensure that you have the minimum job requirements. OnlySA Citizens will be considered for this role. If you are not in the mentioned location of any of the jobs, please note your relocation plans in all applications for jobs and correspondence. Please e-mail a word copy of your CV to
- [email protected]
- and mention the reference numbers of the jobs. We have a list of jobs on
- . Datafin IT Recruitment – Cape Town Jobs
74 total views, 1 today