PermanentJob for Guest Relations Officer Requered
Job for Guest Relations Officer Requered
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: The Job Desk Recruitment
Job Title: Job for Guest Relations Officer Requeredy
Provide upscale guest service experiences for clients throughout their stay
Ensure clients are properly greeted upon their arrival
Monitor daily bookings and ensure assigned rooms are prepared prior to check-in
Coordinate luggage collection and storage
Oversee check-in and check-out procedures, including reservations and financial transactions
Promptly address guests’ requests, like in-room dining
Actively listen to and resolve complaints
Ensure special guests, like disabled people, elderly, children and VIPs, receive personalized services
Coordinate and manage communication between guests and staff and follow up to ensure we resolve customer concerns
Inform clients of our hotel services, including breakfast and dining options
Promote all hotel amenities, conveniences and programs offered
Manage guest relations team (including Receptionists and Concierges) to ensure we comply with all standards and operating procedures
Appraise team’s performance and produce regular reports
to provide an overall comfortable guest experience
Examine daily duties, assign tasks and check on progress
Analyze customer feedback from hotel guestbook and online reviews and suggest ways to improve ratings
Recommend local tourist spots, including places to dine, shop and sight-see
Establish friendly relationships with regular hotel clients
- good communication skills : 1 year or less
- good management : 1 year or less
- Multilungual : 1 year or less
- Candidate Requirements
- Drivers license and own vehicle.
- Good command of the English language, written and verbal.
- Preferably live in the area; however, if accommodation is an issue, let’s chat regarding it.
- Similar skillset to our Guest Relations members on the Totalstay side in that they should be able to deal with guests confidently.
68 total views, 1 today