PermanentJob for Retail Cash Office Manager Required
Job for Retail Cash Office Manager Required
Location: Sand ton
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Keith Ho BetXchange
Job Title: Job for Retail Cash Office Manager Required
Looking for a dynamic and well-versed Retail Cash Office Manager with branch experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Organise workflow and ensure the customers are being seen to timeously.
- Assisting in resolving emergencies, such as a quality or customer problem that may need to be
- escalated to upper management.
- Providing reports and activity updates to upper management.
- Conducting training, implementing and enforcing systems, policies and procedures.
- Ensuring that direct instructions are carried out timeously and efficiently.
- Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Maintaining liaison with all departments as well as upper management.
- Identifying and resolving workplace problems i.e. tardiness, absenteeism
- Maintaining quality and quantity of work.
- Ensuring that all employees adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Maintaining good house-keeping on the job.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Effective communication between staff and senior management
- Motivate, evaluate, coach, counsel and resolving conflict at store level
- Initiate investigation and disciplinary action timeously
- Monitoring stock inventory
- Reconcile and monitor cashier related admin
- Oversee scheduling of work week for all staff
- Oversee cash handling and banking functions at store level
- Ensure that the recon (Betting Systems) is monitored on a regular basis
- Ensure that clerks drawers are being monitored
- Ensure that clerks drop sheets are properly recorded and signed.
- Ensure that shortages and Overs are recorded on each drop sheet.
- Ensure that each drop is recorded correctly and signed by the clerk and the office admin on the daily
- cash up sheet
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Diploma (advantageous)
- Proven experience as a Retail Office Manager or similar position,
- 3 + Years’ experience in a managerial position in the retail sector
- Experience with staff evaluation,
- The ability to create and analyse reports, spreadsheets and sales statistics,
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel (Office 365)
- Leadership and organisational abilities,
- Interpersonal communication,
- Flexibility to work shifts,
- Time management.
- Effective communication.
- Results driven and customer focused
- Problem solving skills.
- Decision-making skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Conflict resolution.
- Package & Remuneration
- R8 000 – R12 000
- Meal Subsidies
101 total views, 2 today