PermanentJob for Service Technician Security Alarms Needed Urgently
Job for Service Technician Security Alarms Needed Urgently
Location: Eastern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Fidelity ADT
Job Title: Job for Service Technician Security Alarms Needed Urgently
Overall, Purpose of the Job:
- Service and maintain alarm systems for domestic, commercial, and industrial sectors
Minimum Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Matric or equivalent qualification
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as an alarm technician.
- Integrated and IP systems experience.
- Previous programming, wiring, installations, and fault-finding experience
- Valid driver’s licence essential
- Psira registered – Advantageous.
- Sound knowledge of DSC, FBI, CADDX, IDS, Paradox and Texecom systems
- Knowledge of CCTV, Intercom systems and access control
- Able to work standby as per duty sheet
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct service calls / maintenance and repairs of alarms
- Program alarm panels
- Complete links up for new clients
- Re-programme alarm systems when the current alarm was part of a takeover
- Complete small installations as and when required
- Ensure that drive sheets are completed accurately
- Ensure that job reports and technical invoices are completed accurately and timeously
- Ensure that quotes are completed accurately
- Conduct vehicle, electrical and ladder inspection checks and give feedback to FLM (Field Line Manager)
- Ensure that all stock is always available and missing stock is reported immediately to FLM
- Ensure that the company vehicle is always clean
- Customer Focus
- Action Oriented
- Priority Setting
- Integrity and Trust
- Problem Solving
- Functional/ Technical Skills
- We reserve the right not to make an appointment to any advertised position. Whilst preference is given to existing employees at all times and the choice made is purely on merit, Historically Disadvantaged Candidates and Black Female Candidates are encouraged and supported in the FSG team.
- Fidelity Services Group (Pty) Ltd supports global fair practice and business ethics on continuous development of our human capital as the key resource to our success in the markets in which we participate.
- Should you not be contacted regarding this position within 10 working days from the closing date, please regard your application as unsuccessful.
81 total views, 1 today