PermanentJob for Unemployed Product Actuary Needed
Job for Unemployed Product Actuary Needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Network Finance
Job Title: Job for Unemployed Product Actuary Needed
An industry leader in the financial sector has a great opportunity for a Product Actuary to join their Structured Investments team.
Job & Company Description:
The Structured Investments Team is responsible for the product development, valuations, pricing, and management of all the annuities products. The successful candidate would join the leading provider of annuities across Retail and Corporate segments.
This is a rare opportunity to be engaging in the entire value chain of annuity products as well as regular engagement with senior management.
Duties include but are not limited to leading the development and improvement of a range of annuities products, designing tailored solutions to clients with unique needs, developing new business, development and improvement of pricing models, and identifying solutions to increase business efficiency and decrease costs.
- Qualified or nearly qualified Actuary.
Job Experience & Skills Required:
- Minimum of 2 years experience with annuities products.
- At least 1-2 years experience in managing staff.
- Technically competent in Excel and VBA.
- Working knowledge of SQL and Python highly advantageous.
- Apply now!
- For more Actuarial or Quantitative Analyst jobs, please visit
- or connect with me on LinkedIn at
- Reach out to me directly if you are passively looking in one of our niche areas to hear more about roles that we are not advertising:
- Prudential Risk
- Balance Sheet Management & Optimisation
- Capital Management: Regulatory & Economic Capital
- ALM & Interest Rate Risk
- Liquidity Risk (LCR and NSFR)
- Market Risk
- Quantitative Risk
- Retail & Wholesale Credit Risk
- Model Development (PD, LGD, EAD)
- IFRS 9 implementations
- Model Validation & Model Risk
- Pricing & Profitability
- Economic Capital Modelling
- Credit Risk Acquisitions & Collections
- Decision Analytics
- Pricing & Product Development
- SAM / Solvency II
- Technical Marketing
- If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
For more information contact:
- Aniqah Cloete
- Recruitment Specialist: Actuarial and Analytics
- +27 87 378 8994
- [email protected]
97 total views, 1 today