PermanentJob for Unemployed Product Owner Required
Job for Unemployed Product Owner Required
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Parvana Recruitment
Job Title: Job for Unemployed Product Owner Required
- Understanding and breaking down the product vision into sequenced features and stories for product development.
- Participating in all relevant team meetings and ceremonies to support the execution of your team’s prioritised features.
- Understanding customers and internal pain points.
- Ensuring new features and enhancements drive value for our clients’ customers.
- Ensuring new features are implemented and measuring that the desired customer value is met.
- Contributing to continuous improvement.
- Assisting in defining priorities according to business value, complexity and expectations.
- Working closely with stakeholders to ensure that you and the team provide for the company’s short- and long-term goals.
- Managing the components of the product delivery cycle, from slicing and user stories to testing and delivery.
- Managing your own and the team’s availability – you will need to join / host meetings outside typical office hours from time to time.
Relevant Skills / Experience:
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in developing products, preferably using agile development methodologies.
- Good understanding of the software development cycle.
- A solid working knowledge of IT Infrastructure most notably, Cloud Platforms such as AWS and Azure will be essential in order to competently contribute to the development of our portfolio of Cloud products.
- Good understanding of cloud concepts such as compute, storage, databases, networking and security.
- Must be structured with a need to focus on the details.
- Critical thinker, skilled at blending different perspectives.
- Curious mind with a logical and structured approach to problem-solving.
- Excellent leadership and relationship-building skills.
- Excellent communicator / storyteller.
- Experience in Domain Driven Design would be an advantage.
- PS Even if you feel you don’t have all the skills listed or if this spec isn’t what you are looking for, feel free to send your CV as we probably have other opportunities that could interest you. For a more comprehensive and updated list of opportunities that we have on offer, do visit our website –
94 total views, 1 today