PermanentJob for Warehouse Supervisor Wanted
Job for Warehouse Supervisor Wanted
Location: Cape Town Northern Suburbs
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Persona Staff
Job Title: Job for Warehouse Supervisor Wanted
Established warehousing and distribution company based in the Bellville region is seeking to appoint an energetic and driven candidate to fill the role of Warehouse Supervisor.The ideal candidate will be a recent graduate, preferably with relevant work experience in a supply chain or procurement environment. A relevant completed 3-year Degree is a MUST!The purpose of the role is to ensure the smooth flow of all processes and procedures within the department and meet customer service levels. Responsibilities:
- Execute the daily work plan in conjunction with the warehouse manager.
- Manage the daily volume according to allocated daily hours.
- Release work as per warehouse requirement and priority.
- Ensure all pickers pick the minimum required rates daily.
- Ensure daily SLA to clients and customers are met.
- Attend to aged orders and push out work in FIFO.
- Ensure that pickers pick stock correctly and accurately.
- Ensure that picker’s stock discrepancies are attended to and sorted.
- Ensure that the quality of picked stock is according to the company’s standards.
- Ensure that delivery errors are managed.
- Manage all e-commerce, special orders, cross border, and international orders.
- Manage all production requests and admin queries within allocated time.
- Manage all customer complaints and address with relevant employees.
- Ensure that all new and casual staff members are fully trained in all aspects of picking and packing processes.
- Keep all administrative filing up to date.
- Responsible for departmental and interdepartmental wellbeing.
- Ensure all HR related issues are attended to.
- Ensure timekeeping of the team.
- Manage leave requests in the department.
- Maintain housekeeping standards.
- Ensure good Occupational Health and Safety standards and adherence.
- Take responsibility of and ensure that all equipment is in working order and maintained on a regular basis.
- Perform ad-hoc duties as and when required.
- Bcom Degree or BTech in Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar.
- Work experience in a Supply chain environment will be an advantage.
- Sound logistics/supply chain/procurement understanding will be an advantage.
- Critical and analytical thinking.
- Meticulous attention to detail and aptitude for figures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good telephonic and writing skills.
- Available to work overtime as per operational requirement.
127 total views, 1 today