ContractJob Position for Cashiers/Sales Wanted Urgently
Job Position for Cashiers/Sales Wanted Urgently
Location: Somerset West
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Mambo’s Plastics Warehouse
Job Title: Job Position for Cashiers/Sales Wanted Urgently
Thrive on the opportunities that one of the country’s fastest leading and growing plastics and household retailers has to offer. Mambo’s Storage & Home is one of the leading plastics and homeware brands in the country –
Homeware. Kitchenware. Baking. Catering. Cleaning. Educational games. Toys. Outdoor. Stationery. Arts, Crafts and lots of Storage Solutions!
We are looking for experienced Cashiers/ shop assistants to manage all transactions with customers accurately and efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Duties and responsibilities includes, but not limited to;
- Manage transactions with customers using cash registers
- Scan goods and ensure pricing is accurate
- Collect payments whether in cash or credit
- Issue receipts, refunds, change or tickets
- Cross-sell products and introduce new ones
- Resolve customer complaints, guide them and provide relevant information
- Greet customers when entering or leaving the store
- Maintain clean and tidy checkout areas
- Balance cash at end-or-day and report any discrepancies
- Handle merchandise returns and exchanges
- One of the main duties is greeting and serving customers from the moment they enter the shop.
- advise customers and answer any queries they may have, from stock availability and details of special offers to a product’s price.
- Also help keep the shop floor clean and tidy. As well as tidying up. You will be restocking goods when they are selling out, and ensuring they’re attractively displayed.
- When it’s time for stock to be replenished or if new products are coming in, it’ll be your responsibility to assist in getting the product onto the floor.
- Friendly and customer oriented
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Ø Retail Savvy
- Ø Passion
- Ø Great Communicator
- Ø Love for the customer
- Ø Problem solver
- Ø Team player
- Ø Friendly with a CAN-DO attitude
- Ø Essential: Grade 12
- Ø 2-3 years experience in a fast moving retail environment leading a team.
- Ø Experience in a customer facing role within a retail/FMCG store operations environment
- If you are excited to deliver great values to customers every day; take a sense of pride and ownership in helping drive positive results ; are committed to treating colleagues and customers with respect; believe in the power of diversity and inclusion; want to make a positive impact on the world around you. Come join our team. You’re going to like it here!
- shop assistant
- Minimum requirements;
- Grade 12 certificate or an NQF level 4 qualification
- Work experience as a retail cashier/ shop assistant or in a similar role in sales
- Basic PC knowledge
- Familiarity with electronic equipment, like cash register and POS
- Good math skills
- Strong communication and time management skills
- Customer satisfaction-oriented
116 total views, 1 today