ContractJob Position for Frontline Supervisor Wanted
Job Position for Frontline Supervisor Wanted
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: LL Division
Job Title: Job Position for Frontline Supervisor Wanted
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require a Frontline Supervisor for their Table Bay Store. Support customer service to ensure a world class shopping experience. Liaise between management and cashiers. Supervise day-to-day operations of Cashiers to ensure smooth running of till points. Record customer transactions with zero tolerance towards inaccuracy and to eliminate fraud risk.
- Grade 12 / Matric
- Minimum of 2 years cashier related work experience, of which 6 months should be shadowing a Cashier Supervisor
- Sound numerical skills
- Computer literate – MS Office
- Willing and able to work retail hours.
- Certificate in Computer Literacy
- 3 years’ work experience, with 1 year supervisory experience
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Job Specification…
- Manage and report all customer compliments and complaints to management.
- Ensure branch queues flow smoothly.
- Pay attention to the manner in which customers respond to cashiers, and act accordingly.
- Manage the shorts and overs at the points of sale, including floats.
- Manage discrepancies at the point of sale.
- Authorise line voids, tender ups and price overrides.
- Manage refunds and returns transactions according to Dis-Chem operating procedures.
- Transact all purchases – receive and process all types of payments (cash, card, vouchers, coupons and other payments accepted by Dis-Chem).
- Ensure accurate document control by checking the following:
- Drop registers
- Documents verification
- Customer documentation
- Correct handling of the gloats as per our standard operating procedures.
- All other documentation related to till operations
- Ensure back shopping and returned goods are handled correctly.
- Ensure all outgoing stock/items/scripts are scanned.
- Train and assist new cashiers
- Cashier and retail operations knowledge
- Customer service and relations
- Dis-Chem supervisory principles, practices and methods
- Lead, motivate and inspire
- Problem solving
- Sound numerical skills
- Trustworthy and honest
- Strong command of the English language and an additional language
- Time management
- Dis-Chem product knowledge
- Third additional language
- Customer service background
Special conditions of employment:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Able and physically fit for walking, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, and pushing, pulling lifting and moving objects
- Valid driver’s license and own reliable transport
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration and benefits:
Market related salary
85 total views, 2 today