PermanentJob Position for ISO Quality Administrator Required
Job Position for ISO Quality Administrator Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Network Finance
Job Title: Job Position for ISO Quality Administrator Required
A Multi-Disciplinary Engineering Firm has an opportunity for a qualified ISO Quality Administrator to join their dynamic team. Job & Company Description:
Based in the heart of Centurion this organisation is a specialist consulting firm focusing on the Petrochemical Industry. They offer a one stop service to their clients whom they have a long working relationship with. They created an opportunity for a ISO Quality Administrator to ensure compliance with ISO standards. To develop, implement and manage the Quality Management System, ensuring it conforms to internal, customer, ISO 9001 / AS 9100, regulatory and legal requirements.
· Quality Management qualification
· Job Experience & Skills Required:
· 2-3 years’ experience within the Construction and Consulting industry.
· Excellent understanding of the Quality Management Systems and ISO Standards and legal requirements.
· Auditing experience will be an added benefit.
· Excellent report writing and communication skills.
· The ability to draft new procedures.
· Manage all NCR processes and prepare KPI’s.
· Must be willing to take on a Fixed Term contract for 12 months.
· Apply now!
· For more engineering jobs, please visit
· If you have not had any response in two weeks, please consider the vacancy application unsuccessful. Your profile will be kept on our database for any other suitable roles / positions.
· For more information contact:
· Marzaan van der Bank
· Specialist Senior Consultant
85 total views, 1 today