ContractJob Position for Position Cyber Security Engineer Needed
Job Position for Position Cyber Security Engineer Needed
Job Type: Contract
Company/Employer: Sabenza IT Recruitment
Job Title: Job Position for Position Cyber Security Engineer Needed
- Our client are looking for a Security Architect to join their client within the banking environment for a 12 month contract.
- Required Skills
- cloud computing
- third parties
- data breaches
- account hacking
- malicious insiders
- data loss
- DoS attacks
- Security Group Tags
- Security Hub
- Candidate Requirements
Required years of experience:
- 10-15 years’ experience in information security and IT risk management.
- A bachelor’s or associate degree in IT, computer science, or related eld.
- Advanced IT security certifications may be advantageous.
- Security Architect Requirements:
- A strong working knowledge of current IT risks, security implementations, and computer operating and software programs.
- The ability to interact with a wide range of people from different backgrounds and races.
- Excellent teaching, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Extensive experience in information security and/or IT risk management with a focus on security, performance and reliability
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorisation and security
- Good working knowledge of current IT risks and experience implementing security solutions.
- A thorough understanding of the organization’s technology and IT systems.
- Planning, researching, designing, and supporting enterprise-class security architectures/systems.
- Developing, reviewing, and approving the installation requirements.
- Researching and designing solutions, and ensuring all personnel have IT access limited to their need and role in the organization.
- Developing project timelines.
- Validating the nil security system and updating and upgrading it as needed.
- Establishing disaster recovery procedures and assisting with security breach drills.
- Responding quickly and effectively to all security incidents and providing post-event analyses.
- Monitoring and guiding the security team, cultivating a sense of security awareness, and arranging for continuous education.
- Remaining up to date with the latest security systems, standards, authentication protocols, and products in the industry.
- Align organizational security strategy and infrastructure with overall business and technology strategy.
- Identify, communicate and manage current and emerging security threats.
- Design security architecture elements to mitigate threats as they emerge.
- Create solutions that balance business requirements with information and cyber security requirements.
- Identify security design gaps in existing and proposed architectures and recommend changes or enhancements.
- Provide supervision and guidance to a small but senior security team.
- Define, implement and maintain corporate security policies and procedures.
- Regularly communicate vital information, security needs and priorities to upper management.
- Security considerations of cloud computing, including data breaches, hacking, account hijacking, malicious insiders, third parties, authentication, APTs, data loss and DoS attacks.
- Demonstrated ability to identify risks associated with business processes, operations, technology projects and information security programs.
- Ability to function as an enterprise security subject matter expert who can explain complex topics to those without a technical background.
- Cloud computing experience (AWS) Security Zones, Key Management, CloudFront
- WAF and DDoS, Security Group Tags, Security Hub etc
- Engage in ‘ethical hacking’, for example, simulating security breaches.
- Investigate security alerts and provide incident response.
- Monitor identity and access management, including monitoring for abuse of permissions by authorised system users.
- Work with and manage vendors in implementing their solutions and strategies in line with our business objective.
- Complete Security Supplier On-boarding assessments for Third Parties
- Conducting Code pipeline reviews and building security into the continuous delivery pipeline.
- Develop and enforce Security patterns based on Policies and standards.
- Maintain and enforce banks cyber non-negotiables.
- Creation, implementation and maintenance of security policies, standards and procedures.
79 total views, 1 today