PermanentJob Position for Project/Delivery Manager Wanted
Job Position for Project/Delivery Manager Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Datafin Recruitment
Job Title: Job Position for Project/Delivery Manager Wanted
- WANT to become part of a team that is changing the way businesses across the world build software? Then a fast-paced global provider of custom Software Solutions in Joburg wants you as its next Project/Delivery Manager. The team makes use of the Waterfall process in order to plan and design a product upfront and then leads into the development phase. You will be expected to manage key clients and projects throughout the design and development lifecycle as well as manage the launch of the product into the market. The ideal candidate must have 2-5 years’ experience as a Project/Product Manager or in a client-facing role, successful delivery of projects to customers within a deadline driven setting & preferably a technical background with an understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies.
- Coordinate internal resources for the flawless execution of projects.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on time, within the scope, and within budget.
- Develop project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders, and ensuring technical feasibility.
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs.
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders.
- University Degree, in the fields of Computer Science or Engineering for Technical Project Managers (preferable, but non-essential).
- 2 – 5 Years’ experience as a Project/Product Manager or in a client facing role.
- Experience delivering projects to customers on deadline basis.
- Technical background, with understanding or hands-on experience in Software Development and web technologies (preferable, but non-essential).
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills, written and verbal communication skills.
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skill.
79 total views, 1 today