PermanentJob Vacancy for District Sales Executive Needed
Job Vacancy for District Sales Executive Needed
Location: Cape Town
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: BLACK TIE RECRUIT
Job Title: Job Vacancy for District Sales Executive Needed
Our client in the Freght Forwarding & Logistics industry is looking for a District Sales Executive to join their team.
Scope of Position
The focus of the District Sales Executive (DSE) is on achieving results that are
aligned with the overall organization and it’s strategic goals. Initiative, coupled
with a sense of competitive drive, and the ability to stay focused on results despite changing conditions, are the keys to achieving the performance objectives of the District Sales Executive role at the company.
The DSE orchestrates involvement of multiple people in our Sales process, so that new customer revenue is consistently secured for our district office and their network. The job environment is flexible, constantly changing, and provides growth opportunity, recognition and reward for the achievement of business results. This position reports to the District Sales Manager.
- These are the minimum results expected from a successful District Sales
- Manage an assigned territory and demonstrate extensive knowledge of potential customers and competitors in this area
- Timely data entry in our Customer Relationship Management tool
- Orchestrate customer / branch relationships and collaborate with regional Product, Service, Geo, and Knowledge Management resources
- Participate in the creation of value-added solutions for customer’s logistics needs, including supporting diagrams and cost-benefit calculations
- Support the transition of new accounts through customer introductions, information transfer, and securing any necessary customer paperwork.
- When needed, support AR (accounts receivable) collection.
- Attend training & development sessions to continue developing selling skills and updating Expeditors Product and Service knowledge
- Involvement in local trade groups, as directed by the District Sales Manager
- Take on additional assignments as required, supporting company needs
- freight forwarding : 5 to 6 years
- sales executive : 5 to 6 years
- imports and exports experience : 5 to 6 years
Desired Skill-Sets and Characteristics
- The ability to meet with customers off-site on a regular basis
- Oral and written proficiency in the English language
- Strong problem solving, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work productively both individually and in a team environment
- Sense of urgency for goal achievement
- Self-motivated with ability to work in a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Comfortable with regular data entry on a laptop computer
- Strong rapport and relationship-building focused
- Empowered to make quick decisions in response to changing conditions
- Extroverted, confident, enthusiastic and persuasive
- Influences others to action
- Timeliness and accountability for re
184 total views, 2 today