PermanentJob Vacancy for Experienced Driver Required
Job Vacancy for Experienced Driver Required
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Hoedspruit Midas
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Experienced Driver Required
Midas is searching for a Driver/General Worker to join the branch in Hoedspruit. The purpose of this role is to assist with general work and ensure a safe delivery of goods to and from and ensuring that all procedures are followed accordingly.
- Grade 12
- At least 3 years delivery experience
- Valid driver license, with PDP- Essential
- Good time management skills- Essential
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be honest and show integrity
- Sober habits
- Clear criminal record
Key Performance Indicators includes, but not limited to.
- Inspecting of the vehicle pre-departure and return
- Inspection lists to be handed back to Dispatch Supervisor every Monday to sign off before a new inspection list will be issued.
- Any errors on the vehicle need to be reported immediately before the vehicle can leave the premises.
- Checking parcels together with supervisor before loading into the vehicle always adhere to the New Dispatch Loading procedure.
- Delivering the parcels to the customers on your designated route as per route schedule and trip sheet.
- Ensure customer adherence to the POD procedure.
- Adhere to the RFC procedure.
- Delivering all documents and collection slips that are allocated to your trip sheet and receive POD.
- Sign trip sheets in at the POD clerk and ensure that all documents that were assigned to your name is complete and received back the following day.
- Outstanding trip sheets will be your responsibility and you will be held liable for any claims on No pod queries.
- No stock transfers between customer shops.
- Maintaining and cleaning of the vehicle, reporting any problems on the vehicle immediately to the dispatch supervisor
- Report any problems encountered regarding deliveries or POD`s to the dispatch supervisor
At Motus we are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goal
Please note that candidates not contacted within 2 weeks after the closing date must consider their applications as unsuccessful
123 total views, 2 today