PermanentJob Vacancy for Fiduciary Assistant Required
Job Vacancy for Fiduciary Assistant Required
Location: Sand ton
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: PSS Recruitment
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Fiduciary Assistant Required
Excellent opportunity for an experienced candidate to join reputable company!
Provide complete administrative support to enable the Fiduciary specialists to implement and administer estate planning solutions and services for high net worth clients, including trust administration.
Duties & Responsibilities
- KPA/ STRATEGIC BUSINESS DELIVERABLES
- General administration practice management
- Proactively manage files by following up with clients regarding signature of Wills, trust documents and all issues relating to estate planning as well as assisting with reporting to clients on progress.
- Diary management: proactively set up meetings, internal and external, and prepare relevant documentation.
- Bill in line with the fiduciary services model – work with the Fiduciary billing module on the system, complete the annual trusteeship and trust administration fee sheet, send invoices to clients and timeous debt collection (less than 5% of book sitting at >90 days).
- Compliance and data integrity and security
- Fiduciary-only and other FICA compliance and FAIS compliance on trust bank accounts.
- Compliance with all processes, including all measures to protect data security and combat fraud.
- Maintenance of hard files and accurate and timeous scanning of all documentation on the system.
- Consistent and accurate use of the task system, ensuring institutional memory and continuity.
- AGM preparation: arrange, meeting pack, attend to action items, follow up on signed documents.
- Efficiently manage trust bank accounts: administration, reconciliations, compliance documentation.
- Prepare documentation: accurately prepare basic trust documents governing different transactions (trustee resolutions, donation agreements, loan agreements, compliance documents etc.) in compliance with the company’s house style
- Please note: only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Matric and minimum 8 (eight) years’ practical experience in administration, preferably in the legal or fiduciary field.
- The knowledge and experience to attain a FISA certification of Trust Administrator or Senior Trust Administrator or a relevant tertiary qualification /certificate will be an added advantage.
COMPUTER COMPETENCY REQUIREMENTS
- Microsoft packages, Outlook, Word and Excel in particular.
- The ability to learn new systems with confidence
- Package & Remuneration
- Market related package on offer, including benefits
83 total views, 1 today