PermanentJob Vacancy for Food Manufacturing Wanted
Job Vacancy for Food Manufacturing Wanted
Job Type: Permanent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Food Manufacturing Wanted
Duties & Responsibilities
Minimum requirements for the role:
- Previous experience having worked within customer services or order management role within the food manufacturing or related industry.
- Must have a proven record of managing customer requirements in a high paced working environment.
- Must be computer literate with advanced Excel skills and experience working on SAP or a related ERP System.
- Must be a highly organised and methodical individual with a high attention to detail.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and in writing, with the ability to deal with internal and external persons at all levels with confidence is essential.
- Must have the ability to take initiative and continuously improve on functional processes.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Managing a team of Internal Sales Administrators / Customer Services staff driving sales order processing for an assigned portfolio of accounts, within the food manufacturing industry.
- Managing and overseeing the process of orders to ensure timely and correct delivery to customers.
- Processing credit claims for assigned accounts, to ensure the prompt payment of invoices.
- Liaising with third party distributors, by actioning delivery queries, so supply is maintained.
- Monitoring service levels on key assigned accounts.
- Acting as a single point of contact for key assigned accounts and managing all queries and complaints with clear communication.
- Overseeing that customer reports are sent out weekly to all customers.
- Performing cross functional coordination to eradicate the issues affecting the customer service targets, in a cost-effective way.
- Providing daily sales report as well as the weekly sales estimation to the business based on sales, open orders and customer insights.
- Salary package, including benefits, is highly negotiable depending on experience gained.
107 total views, 1 today