PermanentJob Vacancy for Hospital Pharmacy Manager Needed
Job Vacancy for Hospital Pharmacy Manager Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Pro Talent
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Hospital Pharmacy Manager Needed
Pharmacy Manager – North of Durban
The Pharmacy Manager will be responsible for ensuring the development and implementation of a strategy for the pharmacy department in line with Netcare Pharmacy Division’s strategic themes.
The incumbent will further manage all related pharmacy services and activities according to the policies, procedures, philosophy and objective of the Hospital output and accountabilities
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage, advice and influence the delivery of cost effective, quality patient pharmaceutical care in the hospital pharmacy environment.
- Effective management of the pharmacy within the legal compliance of the South African Pharmacy Council and the Good Pharmacy Practice in South Africa.
- Ensure that the pharmaceutical standards, clinical pharmacy services, quality assurance and risk management are maintained within the hospital.
- Exercise the responsibilities of the ‘Responsible Pharmacist’ in the hospital for all areas where pharmaceuticals are stored e.g.: wards, theatres and the pharmacy department.
- Act as a custodian for the management of Schedule 5 and 6 drugs as per legal requirements and related administrative and house-keeping tasks.
- Manage all aspects of case management and application of managed care contracts in the hospital environment.
- Manage the pharmacy financials as well as understanding the financial fundamentals, indicators and drivers of the healthcare business.
- Ensure control over the financial dimensions of the pharmacy, including accurate and timeous reporting of pharmacy financial statistics to Pharmacy and Finance Division Operations Centre.
- Effective management and audit compliance of the Hospital stock system policy and procedure. This relates to all ethical, surgical and third party stock.
- Manage all aspects of the hospital billing department including the timeous billing of discharged files (DNYB) and billing audit results.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- A relevant Pharmaceutical qualification (B.Pharm Degree or Dip.Pharm) at a NQF level 7.
- Registration with the SA Pharmacy Council.
- A relevant management qualification will be advantageous.
107 total views, 1 today