PermanentJob Vacancy for Logistics Manager Needed
Job Vacancy for Logistics Manager Needed
Location: Eastern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Michelle Cloete Consulting Pty Ltd
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Logistics Manager Needed
Purpose of the Job:
The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible to manage the design, development and implementation of supply chain, warehouse, distribution, and logistics of the business.
Key Performance Areas:
- Manage the entire Warehousing and Distribution function pertaining to finished goods.
- Managing of the onsite transport contract supplier to ensuring the optimal utilization of available fleet to minimize costs.
- Liaising with all relevant stakeholders, both internal and external, to ensure on-time-in-full delivery.
- Manage and plan daily deliveries to meet customer demands/requirements ensuring fast and efficient service to all customers.
- Management of onsite and off-site warehouses.
- Arranging, managing and overseeing stock takes and cycle counts (on and off-site storage warehouses).
- Manage and Monitor driver performance, fuel and cost Management, as well as fleet maintenance.
- Manage stock levels, stock rotation (FIFO), and the controlling of pallets.
- Asset management and effective utilization thereof.
- People management, including performance management and fostering a positive working environment.
- Maintain a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills.
- Effective change management capabilities with the ability to effectively work under pressure
- Required Skills
- supply chain management : 4 to 5 years
- entire warehouse distribution : 4 to 5 years
- onsite vehicle delivery : 4 to 5 years
- Candidate Requirements
- Education, experience and competencies required:
- Matric / Grade 12 and/or Equivalent.
- National Diploma and/or BTECH Degree Logistics and/or Supply Chain Management.
- At least 3 – 5 years’ supervisory experience within a Warehousing/Logistics/Distribution FMCG environment.
- Computer literacy (MS Office, Excel and Word).
- Code 08 driver’s license.
146 total views, 1 today