PermanentJob Vacancy for Marketing Assistant Pharmaceutical
Job Vacancy for Marketing Assistant Pharmaceutical
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Natebo Consulting
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Marketing Assistant Pharmaceutical
Pharmaceutical industry experience a must!
Location : Parktown
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Main Purpose of the Job:
Marketing Assistant responsibilities include assisting in organizing campaigns and execution of marketing strategies
- Key Performance Areas:
- Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of the department’s activities ; as well as tasks relating to launch of new products.
- Support CEMs in organizing various projects
- Update spreadsheets, databases and inventories with statistical, financial and non-financial information
- Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional or digital campaigns and attend them to facilitate their success
- Prepare and deliver promotional elements based on CEM requirement
- Catalogue marketing material appropriately upon receipt & dispatch.
- Track distribution of marketing material .
- Pack, distribute and communicate Promotional Material allocations country wide.
- Source and file Promotional Material quotes.
- Obtain necessary approvals for marketing material or executions and process relevant invoices for payment timely.
- Place orders and manage process to delivery.
- Manage promotional material files for sign off.
- Keep updated stock report of marketing material and email report monthly
- Required Skills
- branding : 3 to 4 years
- marketing : 3 to 4 years
- pharmaceutical : 3 to 4 years
- Candidate Requirements
- Any undergraduate degree
- Minimum +3 years as a marketing assistant
- SKILLS/PHYSICAL COMPETENCIES
- Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
- Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- High level of organization
- Attention to detail
- Good communication and people skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of basic business and marketing concepts.
- Excellent time management skills.
107 total views, 2 today