PermanentJob Vacancy for Nursing Sister-Day Duty Needed
Job Vacancy for Nursing Sister-Day Duty Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Time Personnel
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Nursing Sister-Day Duty Needed
Bring your nursing skills in the capacity of a Sister, together with your team building spirit to drive a happy team, within an aged care facility. This is a wonderful opportunity to work day shifts (with the odd night shift relief) within a very established organisation. REQUIREMENTS
Valid SANC qualification/certificate
5 years post qualification experience working in hospitals and aged care facility
Experience overseeing a healthcare team highly advantageous
Good compassion and highly professional relationship builder with residents
Attend training where required
- Ensure high standards of nursing care to meet the needs of the residents.
- Planning and initiating nursing regimes to be carried out by junior nurses and according to ward routine set out by Matron.
- Providing a safe environment by eliminating medico-legal hazards.
- Keeping herself and her subordinates up to date with advances in nursing care.
- Orientation of new personnel members.
- Effective administration of her department by:
- Keeping record systems up to date.
- Delegating duties in accordance with her subordinates’ scope of practice and capabilities.
- Evaluating her subordinates continuously.
- Motivating for changes in existing systems where necessary.
- Effective communication maintaining good interpersonal relationships.
- Ensuring that the families and medical personnel are constantly aware of the condition of the residents’ and their needs.
- Demonstrating flexibility and willingness to accept change.
- Managing conflict in an appropriate manner.
- Counselling personnel and relatives and friends of residents.
- Salary: R dependent on experience
- Join us on SOCIAL MEDIA or visit our WEBSITE for more information. See links below.
- Follow us on Facebook
- Follow us on LinkedIn
- Visit our Website
96 total views, 1 today