PermanentJob Vacancy for Store Cleaner Needed Urgently
Job Vacancy for Store Cleaner Needed Urgently
Location: Northern Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: JK Division
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Store Cleaner Needed Urgently
Dis-Chem Pharmacies require an experienced Cleaner for their Kathu store. You will be responsible to maintain a clean and neat store, by Dis-Chem’s hygienic standards. The areas will include the store floor, stock room, dispensary, admin office and canteen
Grade 12 / Matric
A minimum of 6 months’ cleaning experience
Sound command of the English language
Basic customer service
Additional language that is area specific
Willing and able to work retail hours
- Previous retail store cleaning experience
- Job Specification…
- Provide a daily high standard of hygiene and cleanliness throughout the store, shop floor and communal areas, before the store opens.
- Develop routines to ensure all areas of the store are maintained to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Ensure the canteen and restrooms are clean, and stocked with the necessary products at all times.
- Be available throughout operational hours to clean up as and when required.
- Ensure correct cleaning products and equipment are used for specific jobs.
- Ensure the wet floor sign is up and visible at both ends, when cleaning the floor.
- Be friendly, professional and able to assist customers.
- Perform duties according to Health and Safety Regulations.
- Prior cleaning experience
- Sound command of English (written and oral)
- Customer service
- Trustworthy and honest
- Attention to detail
- Be able to take instructions and follow through
- Time management
- Prior retail store cleaning experience
Special conditions of employment:
- Willing and able to work retail hours
- Able and physically fit for walking, standing, climbing, kneeling, bending, and pushing, pulling lifting and moving objects
- Reliable transport and/or reside in close proximity to the store
- South African citizen
- Clear credit and criminal records
Remuneration and benefits:
- Market related salary
- Medical aid
- Provident fund
- Staff account
- ONLY SUCCESSFUL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONTACTED. IF YOU HAVEN`T BEEN CONTACTED WITHIN TWO WEEKS AFTER THE CLOSING DATE CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION AS UNSUCCESSFUL.
- Dis-Chem Pharmacies is an equal opportunity employer. Dis-Chem’s approved Employment Equity Plan and Targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process aligned to Dis-Chem’s Employment Equity & Transformation Strategy. Dis-Chem actively supports the recruitment of People with Disabilities.
55 total views, 1 today