PermanentJob Vacancy for Toolroom Assistant Needed
Job Vacancy for Toolroom Assistant Needed
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Fluidra Waterlinx
Job Title: Job Vacancy for Toolroom Assistant Needed
A position has become available for a Toolroom Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Reporting to the Toolroom Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for All moulds must be serviced after production run, maintaining moulds at a daily basis, and preparing all scheduled moulds for production. Housekeeping on a daily basis and packing away all toolroom equipment in toolroom store. Insert changes to be don on moulds while in production run. Assisting in the toolroom with breakdowns bay using toolroom machinery.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Effective Commmunication Skills in English (Verbal and Written)
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to work within a team
- Ability to work Shifts and Overtime
- Good Time Management skills
- Ability to deal with pressure and be deadline driven
- Good Problem solving skills
- Positive Attitude (Motivation, confidence and development orientation)
- Maintaining and servicing moulds.
- Attending to breakdowns.
- Inshore mould is ready for the next production run.
- Insert changes on moulds.
- Responsible for logging mould in and out of the mould store using Assetzure.
- Keeping track of Toolroom tools and equipment.
- Responsible for tools in toolroom store.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- National Senior Certificate / Matric / Grade 12 Certificate (Completed)
- SA Recognised Trade Test in Toolmaking or studying towards one
- 2 Years’ experience as in a Toolroom Product Knowledge
- Strong sense of Responsibility
- Exposure to an Injection Moulding related Toolroom
- Own reliable transport and Drivers Licence
- Good Computer literacy skills
Package & Remuneration
- Market Related
- Should you not hear back from us within 2 weeks after closing date, please note that your application was unsuccessful.
- Fluidra WaterLinx is an indisputable fair practice employer.
- Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to apply online via Pnet. No Emailed CV’s will be accepted.
96 total views, 2 today