Temporary Office Cleaner/Assistant Urgently Needed At Free State
Office Cleaner/Assistant Urgently Needed At Free State
Location: Free State
Job Type: Temporary
Company/Employer: Onistep (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Office Cleaner/Assistant Urgently Needed At Free State
Our well established client requires a suitable qualified candidate to occupy the one (1) position as Office Assistant (Cleaner) within their Welkom Provincial Office on a temporary basis. PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
To provide a professional, efficient, and effective cleaning service that enhances the appearance of the facility and supports a healthy environment.
- Commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Senior National certificate (Matric)
- 1-year relevant experience in cleaning.
- Provide professional cleaning service
- Clean the Reception area of the facility every morning before 09h00.
- Clean all floors daily by sweeping, mopping and, where necessary, polishing and/or buffing.
- Empty office dustbins daily and dispose of all refuse appropriately in the refuse bins for collection.
- Collect paper waste in the specially marked bins for collection by the Recycling company.
- Check bathrooms twice a day and clean accordingly. Complete the cleaning roster after each cleaning session.
- Clean kitchen twice a day.
- Dust office furniture at least weekly, taking care not to disorganize documents and papers on desks, etc.
- Servicing of Board room for meetings.
- Vacuum all carpets at least twice per week. Clean, where necessary, all spots and marks on the carpets using the appropriate cleaning products and equipment.
- Clean windows on the inside at least quarterly on a rotational basis (External window surfaces will be cleaned by an external service provider.)
- Store all cleaning equipment and products neatly in the designated cupboards on each floor.
- Prepare catering/tea & coffee for meetings & workshops at office.
- Collect & post letters at Post Office and register receiving mail.
- Assist with photocopying and any other general office tasks assigned by Manager/Supervisor.
COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS:
- Basic knowledge of general hygiene practices.
- Good knowledge of facility layout.
- Good knowledge of cleaning products and applications.
- Be prepared to work under pressure to meet deadlines Detail-oriented.
- Task focused.
Applicant must be staying in Welkom.
Send CV to [email protected]
211 total views, 2 today