PermanentOperations Administrator Wanted At Durban
Operations Administrator Wanted At Durban
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Market Related
Company/Employer: SA Corp
Title: Operations Administrator Wanted At Durban
Under general supervision, performs a variety of routine administrational duties as specified by established procedures. Reviews, prepares, and process administration for Operations Managers, Instructing and monitoring of contractors to ensure target dates are reached, Prep and submit all relevant documents for payments. Prepares weekly reports on meter status, manages and report on the offline list weekly. Ordering of new energy stock. Assist with minute taking as and when required. The Operations Administrator will be expected to work such hours and overtime as may be required by your job, from time to time. The functions below are an indication to the basic duties but may not include additional tasks as dedicated by the Portfolio Executive.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Assumes responsibility for the accurate, efficient, and effective performance of routine administration of Operations functions.
- Keeping track of all Operations Managers diaries – Ensuring all meetings on site are booked
- Obtaining feedback from those meetings and filtering through to the Property Manager
- Obtaining urgent quotes where necessary whilst Operations Managers are on site
- Compiling a database and working on additional contractor lists in rural areas
- Tenants can call the Operations Administrators directly with complaints etc., which will address immediately and keep the Property Managers and Portfolio Executive informed.
- Assists with motivations
- Set up appointments with Municipality
- Prepares monthly operations portion of management packs
- Issues order numbers
- Covers all admin and reduces the workload of the Ops Managers so they
- Assumes responsibility for maintaining effective communication and coordination with personnel and management.
- management informed of area activities and of any significant concerns.
- Provides assistance and support to Operations Manager.
- Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining professional business relations with customers.
- Researches and resolves problems and questions or properly refers them.
- Keeps customers properly informed of Company policies and procedures.
- Maintains Company’s professional reputation.
- Assumes responsibility for related duties as required or assigned.
- Keeps work area clean, secure, and well-maintained.
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Attends meetings as required.
- Minute taking as and when required.
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENTS
- Good coordination and communication exist with other staff members.
- Management is appropriately informed of area activities.
- Assigned functions are efficiently and effectively completed in a professional manner.
- Ensure offline list is managed effectively and in line with SLA.
- Data base clean up.
- Tariff Analysis
Post high school training or education in accounting preferred.
Required KNOWLEDGE: Knowledge of related computer applications.
General understanding of accounting principles.
Experience Required: One year of related experience required.
Skills/Abilities: Good typing skills.
Attentive to detail and accuracy.
Cooperative and willing to assist others.
Able to use computer applications, adding machine, and telephone.
67 total views, 1 today