PermanentSpecimen Reception Assistant Wanted Urgently
Specimen Reception Assistant Wanted Urgently
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Q4 HR Consulting
Job Title: Specimen Reception Assistant Wanted Urgently
This position receive animal samples such as hair and blood and log this into Unistel accurately to ensure the database is up to date and organized so that information is current and easily accessible for testing. Accurate administration of all documents are required
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure all documentation, owner- & animal databases are up to date and organized so that information is current and easily accessible.
- Verify the lab numbers and animal information for all queries and samples received. If any information differs it should be verified by the owner and updated if necessary.
- Ensure all outgoing correspondence, documentation and reports are 100% accurate with no errors.
- SOP’s must be adhered to at all times
- Accurately log new samples and notify clients within 2 days of receipt
- Assist to prepare parcels and documentation for samples to be sent to other laboratories
- Assist to send result reports of referral tests to clients timeously.
- Retrieve repeat and requested samples from off-site store.
- Implement a system at off-site store room to file and retrieve samples easily.
- Stock Control – Assist with stock control of store room on- and off-site.
- Assist in collection of all postage at various Post Offices and Postnet.
- Provide accurate information to customers with regard to turnaround times, pricing, tests available, documentation required and courier options when required.
- Report necessary information/messages accurately to relevant personnel when required.
- Reply to queries and acknowledge receipt within 24 hours when required.
- Any other reasonable functions as determined by management.
Desired Experience & Qualification
- Grade 12.
- Excellent Microsoft Word and Excel skills
- Excellent customer service
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Fully bilingual with excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work accurately and efficient
- Package & Remuneration
- Between R 10k to R 20k depending on relevant experience.
96 total views, 2 today