PermanentSwitchboard Receptionist Required Urgently
Switchboard Receptionist Required Urgently
Job Location: Durbanville
Job Type: Permanent
Job categories: Receptionist
Company/Employer: AVBOB Mutual Assurance Society
Job Title: Switchboard Receptionist Required Urgently
- Arranges appointments, schedules and plans, conference, teleconferences for the province
- Manages the provincial manager’s travel itinerary
- Administers and completes attendance registers
- Follows up on the NPS client satisfaction surveys scores e.g. phone clients after every funeral to arrange possible policies and or coffins
- Conduct internal quality control and marketing functions, such as, phoning clients and handling enquiries
- Liaise between clients and the correct allocation of queries to the relevant people.
- Updates production statistics on a weekly and monthly basis and compiles reports.
- Circulates incoming mail and controlling of all incoming and outgoing files
- Attends meetings to record minutes
- Prepares refreshments for meetings
- Secures information by completing data base back-ups
- Provides historical reference by development and utilizing filing and retrieval system
- Binds provincial reports
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, evaluating new office products, placing and expediting order for suppliers, verify receipt of supplies
- Coordinates provincial events
- Support coordinating provincial CSI projects
- Assists Area Managers and Senior Citizens Liaison Officers
- Provides support to Funeral and life offices
- Managing the information bus on behalf of the province
- Handles petty cash, utilisation and reconciliation
- Coordinates transport within the Province
- Conduct referral checks for Life and Funeral offices
- Ensure that the provincial premises are clean.
- event coordination : 2 to 3 years
- administration skills : 2 to 3 years
- Grade 12
- Secretarial Certificate
- Business Administration certification will be an added advantage
- 2 – 3 Years of administration experience.
- Communication skills.
- Computer literacy.
- Attention to detail.
- Must be able to work under pressure.
- Strong administration skills.
59 total views, 1 today