Permanent Unemployed Cleaners Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
Unemployed Cleaners Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: The Recruitment Guy (Pty) Ltd
Job Title: Unemployed Cleaners Wanted At KwaZulu-Natal
UMSEBENZI OMUSHA UTHOLAKALA (Ladysmith)
NEW EMPLOYMENT AVAILABLE
Title: Reliable Cleaners (Factory / Facility / Site)
Industry: Factory / Facility / Site
Ref No: TRG 1614
Start Date: As soon as possible / Training provided
We will ONLY consider CV’s that have been emailed to; [email protected] .com
(Use Ref #1614)
Experienced FACILITY & SITE CLEANERS are required by our client based in Ladysmith for various cleaning duties in their factory.
Your latest updated CVs are required to be emailed that clearly lists and explains your previous cleaning experience.
NON-NEGOTIABLE APPLICATIONS REQUIREMTS (Incl.)
Min of 2-3 years Cleaning exp required at a Facility or Manufacturing Industrial Site or Factory or similar?
- Grade 12 / Matric (adv) + Cleaning certificate or similar (adv)
- Contactable references (Previous employment history required)
- Clear criminal record
- Available to work (Day & Night) Shift work + Weekends + Public Holidays (if required?)
- Ladysmith residents required.
- Energetic + Presentable + Physically fit + Respectful (manners)
- Reliable / Punctual + with no transport issues!
- Successful applicants will be required to make themselves available for specialised site cleaning training.
- cleaner : 2 to 3 years
- site cleaning : 2 to 3 years
- factory cleaner : 2 to 3 years
- facility cleaner : 2 to 3 years
- Interested applications are requested to submit their updated CV’s (in word.doc format) via email to [email protected] .com using Ref # 1614
- Attach any relevant documentation that will support & enhance your application
- (All) Tertiary and Secondary qualifications
- (Any) Relevant Professional Memberships / Partnerships
- (Any) Trade, Training and/or In-House certificates etc
- (Any) Relevant operating and/or vehicle / hardware / equipment licenses,
- (All) Previous employment references and their contactable details.
- Correspondence is reserved for the shortlisted candidates who meet the minimum requirements.
- Should you not heard from us within 2 weeks of your application, please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
197 total views, 1 today