PermanentUnemployed Housekeeper Wanted Urgently At Western Cape
Unemployed Housekeeper Wanted Urgently At Western Cape
Job Location: Western Cape
Job Type: Permanent
Job categories: Receptionist
Company/Employer: Faircape Life
Job Title: Unemployed Housekeeper Wanted Urgently At Western Cape
The Faircape Group operates 6 high end retirement/lifestyle villages in the Western Cape.
We are seeking a Housekeeper at our facility Cle Du Cap in Kirstenhof to carry out various cleaning duties and to ensure our facility is in an orderly condition.
Job duties include, but is not limited to the following:
- Ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained throughout all areas of the facility
- Clean designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects upon request
- Ensure all walkways remain clear and free of debris
- Notify management of any repairs required
- Mix and dispose of all cleaning solutions appropriately
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Experience and knowledge:
- 3 years cleaning experience preferable
- Excellent working knowledge of cleaning appliances and their operations
- Knowledge regarding the proper use of cleaning/chemical agents
- Attention to detail and good communication skills
- We will require a written reference in order to proceed with your application
- Specific Requirements
- No criminal record
- Solid and positive references
- Clear health record
- Clear credit record
- Vaccinated against covid-19 or prepared to be vaccinated prior to commencing job
- Salary on offer from R 4 500 Cost to Company per month.
- Working Hours: You will be required to work from Monday to Friday from 07h00 to 17h00.
- Should you not receive a response within 2 weeks of applying, please consider your application unsuccessful.
42 total views, 1 today