PermanentUnemployed person of HSE Assistant Needed At Cato Ridge
Unemployed person of HSE Assistant Needed At Cato Ridge
Location: Cato Ridge
Job Type: Permanent
Company/Employer: Ad hoc
Job Title: Unemployed person of HSE Assistant Needed At Cato Ridge
A large food manufacturing company in Cato Ridge (KZN) is looking for a HSE Assistant to join the Health and Safety department.
Duties & Responsibilities
Health, Safety and Environment
Ensure that HSE policies and procedures are compliant in line with legislations and guidelines.
Ensure that all first aid boxes are inspected.
- Ensure recording of safety committee meeting minutes.
- Ensure that all SHE representative inspections are performed and actioned when required.
- Schedule and form part of incident and accident investigation.
- Record and report incidents to management.
- Preparation of toolbox talks and ensuring it is communicated to all managers timeously.
- Ensure that all Health and Safety information is communicated across all levels in the business.
- Audits and Training
- Facilitate Safety inductions for employees and contractors.
- Scheduling of Health and Safety trainings.
- Ensure legal appointments are in place.
- Documenting and ensuring that SHE representative reports are captured timeously.
- Update and follow up with the relevant supervisor/manager on the action tracker.
- Desired Experience & Qualification
- Self -motivated.
- Good time management.
- Excellent communication skills in English and isiZulu.
- Basic Microsoft skills is essential (Excel, Power Point, Outlook).
- Matric certificate/Grade 12.
- SAMTRAC qualification.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a Health and Safety environment is advantageous.
Package & Remuneration
- Market related.
- Ideal for candidates who reside in the Camperdown, Inchanga, Hammarsdale and Cato Ridge areas.
- The closing date for applications will be the 08 August 2022.
Our company is committed to transformation and therefore we will make every attempt to fill all vacant positions in accordance with our Employment Equity targets.
107 total views, 2 today